(some info are from wikipedia)
- HUSBAND: James Yap, Purefoods basketball player
- CHILDREN: Joshua Aquino by ex-live-in partner Phillip Salvador AND James A. Yap, Jr.
- When Joshua was an infant he had some heart ailment that required surgery. He had it in the States. Kris’s son suffers from ADD (not sure, but if it’s not ADD, an ailment of the same sort).
- On April 19, 2007, she gave birth to her first son to James Yap. The baby boy’s real name was James A. Yap, Jr. while the baby boy’s nickname was Baby James. Her son to James Yap was born effective 5:52pm (UTC +8) in Makati Medical Center in Makati City.
- MOTHER: President Corazon Cojuangco Aquino, 1986
- FATHER: Senator Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino
- BROTHER: Senator Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino Jr., 2007
- SISTERS: Ballsy, Pinky, Viel (I haven’t seen pinky and viel to date)
- BESTFRIENDS: cousin Rina Teopaco and Boy Abunda, etc.
- FAMOUS COUSINS: mikee cojuangco and jackie aquino
- blockbuster trilogy pido dida with rene requiestas. very slapstick but raked at the box-office.
- massacre films by direk carlo j. caparas
- was a very mediocre actress until mano po. she won an award for her performance there. three sisters, maricel soriano was to play the oldest, ara mina the second, and assunta de rossi the third. because assunta was getting married, she didn’t do the project. ara mina got assunta’s role, and kris got her award-winning role.
- talk show queen, very intelligent and smart interviewer, though sometimes tactless.
RELATIONSHIPS & CONTROVERSIES
Aquino is known for her troublesome relationships.
- In the mid-1990s, she was involved with a Purefoods basketball player, ALVIN PATRIMONIO, who was then married.
- She made a movie with GABBY CONCEPCION and their kissing scene stirred some sort of controversy. It seemed that Kris didn’t like to do the scene but she did so anyway.
- Almost eloped with action-star ROBIN PADILLA
- Involved with then Paranaque mayor (ex PBA basketball player and actor/tv host) Joey Marquez, who she later split with in a tumultuous ending, alleging that Marquez pointed a gun at her face, and gave her a venereal disease. She made her admission in an exclusive tell all interview by former co-host Korina Sanchez on the ABS-CBN newscast TV Patrol. Such admission became the highest-rating news segment in the history of Philippine newscast that even those in the workplaces paused from their work to hear Aquino’s’ story. Aquino filed charges of grave threat, illegal possession of firearms, grave coercion and less serious physical injuries against Marquez, but the former eventually dropped charges against the latter.
- Dated former Pampanga governor MARK LAPID. (parang napilitan lang si kris sa kanya ~ my opinion)
- Dated former basketball player ROMMEL ADUCUL. Aducul was a Christian and Kris is a devout Catholic. this was one of the reasons why their relationship didn’t prosper. and also something about aducul saying something hurtful to her which i forgot.
- Now married to PBA 2006 MVP superstar James Yap of Purefoods. They had their civil marriage in July 2005. While pregnant, their marriage was recently rocked by the revelation of a former receptionist from Belo Medical Group named Hope that she had a relationship with James, which he vehemently denied in an interview with Korina Sanchez.  Because of this scandal, she had problems with her pregnancy that caused her to give birth prematurely and required her to be operated twice thereafter (something about complications of being diabetic only when pregnant). It’s far too risky to have another baby and she announced that she’ll have baby james as her last child.